Yes Please: Delhi's HOTTEST New Guest House! (NCR Too!)

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please: Delhi's HOTTEST New Guest House! (NCR Too!)

Yes Please: Delhi's HOTTEST New Guest House! (NCR Too!) – My (Unfiltered) Take

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just spent a week at "Yes Please!" and I'm about to give you the real, raw, and probably overly-opinionated truth. Forget the polished brochures, I'm here to tell you what actually happens when you check in.

First Impressions (And a Minor Panic)

Finding Yes Please! in Delhi's sprawling madness was a mini-adventure in itself. Google Maps got a little… enthusiastic in its directions, at one point telling me to drive directly into a wall. But hey, that's Delhi, right? Part of the charm (and the near-heart attack). The exterior? Clean, modern, not quite the Insta-bait I’d anticipated. I’m giving it a B+ for aesthetics. Bonus points for the plentiful car parking – a true lifesaver in this city.

Accessibility - A Mixed Bag

Now, accessibility is key for me, and I’m happy to report… it's trying! Elevator? Check. Wide hallways? Check. They've got those! BUT, and this is a crucial but, the website definitely oversells the complete accessibility. I saw a mention of facilities for disabled guests but didn’t see any details on the ramps, accessible bathrooms, or the actual 'how to use'. This definitely needs work, guys! It's like, almost there. Overall: C+. More work needed on the specific details.

The Room: My Personal Oasis…Mostly!

My room (and here’s where I get REALLY opinionated) was a study in contrasts. Air conditioning that blasted like a snowstorm? Absolutely appreciated after battling the Delhi heat. Blackout curtains? Yes, please! (pun intended). Free Wi-Fi that actually worked, for the most part? Hallelujah! They've got internet access – LAN too, but, honestly, who uses that anymore? I did appreciate the complimentary tea and free bottled water – small touches that make a HUGE difference.

BUT… the carpeting felt a little… old, and the seating area was… well, let's just say it saw better days. My extra long bed was AMAZING, mind you. The bedside socket was a godsend. My biggest gripe? The room service menu was limited. I ordered a club sandwich at 11pm, and the answer was a flat 'No'. A club sandwich! At a "hottest new" guesthouse. Come on, Yes Please! Get your act together!

Inside the bathroom… I’m picky and the space gave me mixed feelings, and didn’t feel very fresh… I’m giving it a C-.

The Food & Drink Fiesta (Or Sometimes, Fiasco)

Okay, let's talk food. The main restaurant, a beautifully lit space some of the time, offered a mix of Asian, International, and Western cuisines. The breakfast buffet? Decent, with a decent variety (I loved the fresh fruit, that’s a solid A+), but the coffee tasted like slightly flavored water. They did, however, have an Asian cuisine in restaurant, which was a game-changer. The food was incredible, genuinely. The happy hour at the poolside bar was a necessary highlight. Plus, the pool with a view was pretty darn perfect for a sundowner.

The room service [24-hour] was a bit of a false promise as mentioned. I sampled the Asian food, and would give it an A.

Wellness Wonders &… Where, Exactly, Are the Wonders?

Wellness is a BIG selling point for Yes Please!, and I was genuinely excited. They boast a spa, a fitness center, massage, sauna, steamroom, and a swimming pool (outdoor, thankfully). So, what did I find? The pool was glorious, even if it lacked a jacuzzi. The fitness center was well-equipped, although I'm not sure how much 'fitness' I did, after consuming the buffet.

And, the massage? I was a big fan. The massage therapist was actually good. If you go, ask for Priya, the girl with the magic hands. That alone bumped my opinion up significantly. The sauna was a nice touch too. Spa? Again, decent, but nothing that blew my mind.

I wasn't able to sample the body wrap or foot bath.

Cleanliness, Safety, and the "COVID-Aware" Factor

Okay, let's get real. Cleanliness and safety are paramount these days. Yes Please! seems to take it seriously! They used Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, hand sanitizer everywhere, and the staff even seemed trained in the new safety protocol. I did see a sterilizing equipment in common areas.

Breakfast in room, a little underwhelming. They had a doctor/nurse on call which is always a comfort.

They offered rooms sanitized between stays and what was available, was very welcomed.

Things to Do (Beyond the Room!)

Beyond the spa and the pool, there's not a whole heap to do inside the guest house. But, who cares? You’re in Delhi! Concierge, currency exchange, and luggage storage were all readily available, which is super handy.

They had an outdoor venue for special events. They had a shrine. (Random!)

The Downsides (Prepare for Brutal Honesty!)

  • Service: I wish it was more consistent. One day, the staff was incredibly attentive; the next, I felt like I was invisible. The communication had some hiccups. English was not the first language for many.
  • Music: The elevator music was a bit… relentless. And the tunes in the restaurant? Let's just say they were often not my jam.
  • Price point: It is more expensive than other guesthouses or hotels.

Overall Verdict

Would I stay at Yes Please! again? Possibly. The good definitely outweighs the bad. It's a stylish, modern guest house with some serious potential. If they work on the accessibility details, the inconsistency of the staff, and dial up the food, it could become the place to stay. For now, I'm giving it a solid B. It's got heart, it's got style, and it has an amazing pool – but it needs to iron out a few kinks to truly earn that "hottest" title!

Escape to Paradise: Stunning Noiseux Holiday Home with Garden!

Book Now

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please, Not Always… A Delhi Diary (My Messy Itinerary)

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your pristine, bullet-pointed travel guide. This is me experiencing Delhi, warts and all, from the supposed comfort of the Yes Please Guest House (whose name, frankly, is already starting to wear thin). We're aiming for, well, life. Or at least, what feels like life when you're jet-lagged, surrounded by honking rickshaws, and fueled by questionable street food.

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Toilet Paper Debacle (aka, Welcome to India!)

  • Morning (more like mid-afternoon, thanks to that transatlantic flight from Hell): Arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport. The sheer volume of people hits you first. Like, seriously, the airport is a teeming, glorious, chaotic mess. Customs and immigration were…surprisingly smooth. Then, the hunt for the Yes Please Guest House. I'd booked a pre-paid taxi, which, in theory, should've been easy. However, the driver appeared to have a map made of spaghetti and a deep, abiding love for circling the same block five times. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we arrived.
  • First Impression of the Guest House: Cute. Really. Like, adorable. Charming courtyard, colourful walls, and a promised land of free Wi-Fi. The room, however… well, it was small. Cozy, they might call it. Cramped, if you're honest. And the bathroom? Let's just say it was… intimate. And the toilet paper? Or rather, the lack of toilet paper? Disaster. This is where the "Yes Please" starts to feel a little forced. (Tip: Stock up on tissues. Seriously.)
  • Afternoon (the actual beginning of the adventure!): Stumbled out in a daze, desperate for some sustenance and a sense of direction. Wandered down a dusty side street and found a little chai stall. The chai was heavenly. The best I'd ever tasted. The aroma… it clung to my clothes, filling me with the sense of a truly epic arrival. Found a place with some samosas (deep-fried, triangular pockets of deliciousness) and chutney. Almost cried with joy. Seriously, after that flight, that first samosa was a religious experience.
  • Evening (the inevitable stomach rumble): Tried to brave it and went to a local restaurant near the guest house. They served delicious butter chicken. But I might get sick. I just might. This stomach is feeling queasy and all over the place.
  • Night: Attempted sleep. Failed miserably. Jet lag is a beast. Kept waking up to the sounds of dogs barking, horns blaring, and what I think was an impromptu Bollywood sing-along. Seriously, how do people sleep in Delhi?!

Day 2: Old Delhi, Spicy Spills, and a Thousand Rickshaws

  • Morning (early! Which is a miracle): Determined to conquer Old Delhi. Took a pre-booked taxi, which was much more efficient this time. Red Fort, Jama Masjid were on the agenda. The air? Thick with history, dust, and the smell of a million spices. It was a sensory overload.
  • Mid-Morning (the chaos continues): Wandered through Chandni Chowk. Oh. My. God. Imagine a market that’s been running non-stop for centuries, exploding with everything from silk saris to mountains of spices to…well, everything. Got totally lost and loved it. Almost got run over by a rickshaw about a dozen times (give or take). Experienced the joy of street food… and the potential peril. Ate some paratha (a flaky bread) and a mystery filling that, thankfully, didn’t kill me. Almost spilled spicy sauce all over my new shirt!
  • Lunch (a hurried affair): Found a tiny little restaurant in the maze of Chandni Chowk. Ordered something that looked vaguely familiar. Ended up with a fiery plate of something I couldn't even pronounce. It was delicious. And dangerous. My mouth is still on fire.
  • Afternoon (getting the hang of it): Took a rickshaw ride…which was terrifying and exhilarating all at once. The driver wove through the traffic like a seasoned pro (or a madman, depending on your perspective). Learned to bargain, got ripped off slightly, and considered it a win. Found a quiet corner, and felt the peace.
  • Evening (contemplating the meaning of life… and dinner): Back at the Guest House, exhausted but exhilarated. Ordered dinner from the Guest House. And, okay, the “Yes Please” attitude is wavering slightly again. The food was a little… bland after the explosion of flavours in Old Delhi. Am I doomed to a life of mild indigestion and disappointment? Maybe. But I'm still here.

Day 3: Humayun's Tomb, Delhi's History, and a Trip to The Lotus Temple

  • Morning (finally getting used to the early starts): Decided I should visit the Humayun's Tomb. It was incredible, a perfect blend of symmetry and beauty. The architecture… stunning. The gardens…peaceful. And just when I thought things were going well… a rogue squirrel almost stole my snack.
  • Mid-day (the emotional rollercoaster continues): The lotus temple. I have to admit. The architecture is simply breathtaking. Such a peaceful atmosphere inside. I closed my eyes and found the peace, but I also found myself thinking about what a long journey this has been.
  • Afternoon: Wandered around a local market. The colours, the smells, and the sheer bustle of the place. Found some beautiful fabrics, even though the price seemed…inflated. But that's part of the game, right?
  • Evening (taking a moment): Sitting in the Guest House courtyard, slowly sipping some tea. The world is slowing down, and I got to feel a little bit more at peace with this mess of a journey.
  • Night (thinking of tomorrow): Feeling alright . The chaos, the smells, the food, the people… it’s all starting to sink in. I'm still a bit confused, a bit overwhelmed, and definitely still jet-lagged, but I'm also… happy. Or maybe, just maybe, accepting of the beautiful chaos. Whatever it is, it's good. And I, for the first time, might actually say "Yes Please" and truly mean it.

… (and the rest of the week, more of it) – Planned, but likely subject to change, because that's Delhi:

  • Day 4: Exploring New Delhi. India Gate, maybe a museum or two. Trying to find some real coffee. And, of course, the never-ending hunt for good toilet paper.
  • Day 5: Day trip to Jaipur. (Hoping to avoid the "tourist trap" vibe. Pray for me.)
  • Day 6: Hoping to get to Agra and see Taj Mahal. I will report. (I wonder is the tour guide will lie about the price… I hope not.)

… And the rest… Well, who knows? The beauty of Delhi (and of life, I guess) is that you just never know what's around the corner. It's a challenge, a thrill, and a whole heap of wonderful chaos. Bring on the chaos. And maybe, just maybe, one more roll of that darned toilet paper.

Tuscan Dream: Your Private Pool Villa in Bucine Awaits!

Book Now

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR IndiaOkay, buckle up, because here's the messiest, most opinionated, and probably least professional FAQ about Yes Please: Delhi's "Hottest" Guest House (and yeah, NCR too, even though, let's be honest, NCR is a whole different beast):

So, is this 'Yes Please' place *really* all it's cracked up to be? The hype is insane.

Okay, deep breath. Hype? Oh, it's *real*. But like... 80% real. Look, I went in expecting Instagram perfection – you know, flawlessly curated aesthetics, everyone smiling and looking impossibly tan. And... it's not *quite* that. It's better. Because it's got soul. Seriously. First time, I walked in, expecting the air conditioning to be blasting me into a polar vortex, and… it wasn't. It was *comfy*. Like, "I could live here" comfy.

But let’s talk expectations, because the influencers are lying to you slightly. The photos are… well, they've got a *certain* kind of magic. Some angles are purely for the 'gram. And the staff? They're lovely, genuinely, but they're not robots. Sometimes the coffee is… questionable (though, bless them, they try). But you know what? That's part of the charm. It's not a sterile hotel; it's a place where you feel… like you're actually *living* in Delhi, not just visiting it. (And okay, the rooftop views? Still give me heart eyes every time.)

Okay, fine. But what's the actual *vibe* like? Is it a party place? Is it quiet? Will I get judged for my questionable dance moves?

This is the million-dollar question, isn't it? The vibe is… fluid. It's Delhi, after all! (And NCR peeps, you brought the *energy*, which is a win and a draw.) You'll get a mix. Some nights, it's low-key, chatting on the rooftop with strangers who become amazing friends over a shared plate of momos. Other nights, there’s a buzz, laughter, maybe a slightly too-loud rendition of a Bollywood classic. I've witnessed and participated in both. No judgment zone – as long as you're not playing your terrible karaoke for the whole goddamn city... (kidding… mostly).

I've seen people in power suits, people in ripped jeans, and people in pajamas (that was me). It’s… a melting pot. It's social, but not suffocating. You can definitely hunker down with a book if you want to. But be warned: the temptation to join in is STRONG. Seriously. I went in with a book last time. Ended up sharing stories and a shared pizza with a group of strangers until 3 am. (Worth it.).

And the dance moves? Honey, embrace them. Delhi is all about embracing things, it's part of its charm! I’ve seen worse. Much worse. Just, please, no air guitar after 2 am. The staff will gently intervene (and probably roll their eyes).

The Location in Delhi & The dreaded NCR. Spill the tea!

Delhi location wise, *chefs kiss*. Central. Accessible. Taxis/Uber are there within minutes. NCR... oh, NCR. Let's just say you need to factor in travel time. traffic is the enemy. The traffic from Noida to Delhi *sometimes* makes you question your life choices at 7:30 AM. (Trust me, I've done it.)

But, and this is a BIG but, the NCR crowd brings a different energy. The place *breathes* a different kind of fun. It's electric! Always a great time if you are up for the drive.

Are the rooms actually nice? Because some Insta-places… let's just say they're all vibes and no substance.

Okay, the rooms. I will confess I was sceptical. Instagram lies. Well, sometimes. But these? Generally, YES. They're stylish without being pretentious. Think minimalist chic with a touch of Delhi eccentricity. The beds are *heaven*. Seriously. I've spent hours debating if I should just cancel all my plans and spend the whole day in bed with breakfast. And the bathrooms? Clean. Properly clean! (A huge win in Delhi, let me tell you.)

That said, and this is important: *some* rooms are better than others. Try to snag one with a balcony (absolute gold dust). And maybe, just maybe, bring earplugs. Delhi is a city of sounds. And sometimes, the *very* late-night karaoke sessions (see previous answer) and the occasional car horn will test you.

Food! Crucial. Is it good? What should I order? Will I need to hunt for parathas at 3 am?

The food… YES. Delicious. I would, legitimately, eat whatever they serve, every day, forever. The menu is eclectic, a delightful fusion of Delhi street food vibes and international influences. The breakfast spread is legendary. Seriously. And yes, they DO have parathas. (Thank God.)

My recommendation? *Everything*. But if I HAD to choose, definitely go for the Chili Chicken, the grilled sandwiches and, and this is an order, the chai (It's the best!) and the evening specials. And even those 3 am cravings? They are more than happy to whip something up to satisfy those midnight munchies.

Okay, but what about the downsides? Gotta be some, right? Nothing's perfect.

Oh, yes. There are downsides. Nothing’s perfect (shocking, I know).

First, the booking. It can be a pain in the ass. Seriously, the place is popular. Book well in advance. And sometimes, like *really* sometimes, the service can be a little… slow. But a little patience pays off. The staff is always, ALWAYS, working their hearts off.

The biggest downside? Leaving. Seriously. It’s hard. You become friends with people. You get comfortable. You don’t want to go back to reality. It’s almost a scam. (But one I’ll gladly fall victim to again and again.).

Is it worth the price? I'm on a backpacker budget, you know…

Okay, let's be real. It's not *budget* budget. It's definitely leaning towards the mid-range. But I think… *yes*, it’s worth it. Why? Because you're not just paying for a room. You are paying for the atmosphere, the experience, the memories. The chance to meet someone amazing. The chance to dance like a fool. The chance to forget you're in a hotel and just… live.

And hey, if you're *truly* on a shoestring, maybe skip a few dinners to save up. Or, you know, just sell a kidney. (I'm kidding… mostly). Seriously try to budget for a stay; I promise you won't regret it.

My Hotel Reviewst

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India

Yes Please Guest House New Delhi and NCR India